Why does the app always ask same permissions again after I restart my Xiaomi device?

The problem is caused by Xiaomi devices use different permission settings than the standard Android system.

It can be resolved by opening Security app, tap Permissions icon, tap Other permissions item, find and tap our app and then tap the Display pop-up window item and grant permission for it. If the device runs on MIUI 10 or above, please go to: Launcher > Settings > Apps > Manage apps > tap our app > Battery saver > select "No restrictions"

Comments

  1. I just bought this app and it's not allowing me to move my apps please help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My device does not have the "Change" button for moving apps!

How to grant the WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission to the Big Font app?

How to format the SD card as the internal storage?